In the Philippines, people love sautéed foods. You can actually create just about any type of vegetable and meat dish using this process. Sautéed radish is usually with shrimp or pork. This is simple, quick, and easy to cook.
1. Saute peeled shrimps in chopped garlic, onion, and tomato. Add water and salt.
2. Put the thin sliced radish. Simmer for few minutes then serve.
The main ingredients in this dish are just similar to the pork bistek. Soy sauce, calamansi, onion, and spices.
1. Fry the cut milkfisk then set aside.
2. Mix water, soy sauce, and calamansi juice in a cup.
3. Saute the fried milkfish in onion ring cuts. Pour the mixture then simmer for few minutes, then serve.
Sizzling Sisig is one of the most popular native delicacies in the province of Pampanga. Serve hot and spicy… it will absolutely excite your day!
ground black pepper
1. Boil the pork belly in a pan with salt and pepper. Simmer until tender.
2. Remove the boiled meat. Drain excess water then grill or fry the pork belly, and chop into small pieces.
3. In a pan, melt butter then add chopped onions. Add ginger and cook for few minutes.
4. Put chicken liver. When cooked, take it off the pan then chop into fine pieces.
5. Mix chopped chicken liver and pork belly then cook more for a minute to blend well.Add soy sauce to taste.
6. Mix and serve hot with chopped onion, calamansi, and hot chili.