A Kapampangan dish common to the people of Santa Rita. An alternative to the famous Pancit Bihon, which has more vegetable ingredients.
Upo ( white squash )
Ground black pepper
1. Cut pork meat in small thin size. Boil until tender. Drain to get the meat stock. Set aside.
2. Soak bihon noodles in hot water to become soft then drain. Set aside.
3. Saute shrimp and pork in chopped garlic and onions.
4. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, ground black pepper, then pour the meat stock. Bring to boil.
5. Put the cube cut upo vegetable. Mix well then add water. Let it boil again until cooked.
6. Put the bihon noodles. Mix well then simmer for few minutes. Serve.