The combination of soy sauce and pineapple creates a salty sour flavor with a lingering sweetness.
Pineapple chunks and juice
Black ground pepper
Green long chili
1. Saute chicken in chopped garlic and onion.
2. Let it cook for few minutes then put the pineapple chunks and juice, green long chili, laurel leaves, ground black pepper, and soy sauce.
3. Mix well then let it boil until meat is tender and liquid becomes thick. Simmer for few minutes then serve.
The all time favorite, always useful in cooking, nutrious in many ways.
You can boil it, sunny side up, and scrumbled it. Simple and quick!
1. Hard boiled egg: just boil it in water for few minutes.
2. Sunny side up: heat oil, crack the egg, then fry. Put salt then serve.
3. Scrumbled: beat the eggs, then add salt. Fry and serve.
4. Salted eggs: just go to the market then buy. Peace guys:)))
One of the common short order Pinoy noodles during merienda is this so called Pancit. It is the basic ingredient in different guisado dishes like bihon, canton, and palabok.
Pork or chicken meat chunks
Hard boiled egg
Ground black pepper
1. Boil chicken or pork until tender.
2. Drain then set aside the meat stock.
3. Cut the meat into chunks.
4. Soak the bihon noodles in water to soften then drain and set aside.
5. Saute the meat chunks, shrimps, kikiam and squidball in chopped garlic and onion.
6. Pour the meat stock then add soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and water if needed.
7. Bring to boil then put the chopped carrots and cabbage. You can also add any vegetable you like. Mix well.
8. Include the bihon noodles then mix all well. Do not over cooked.
9. Add chicharon and egg with calamansi. Serve.