Experience the oozing flavor of coconut milk into the deepest cracks of the shellfish. A creamy combination of natural and healthy ingredients in a delicious meal.
Green long chili
1. Clean and boil the crabs then cut in halves.
2. Saute crabs in chopped ginger, garlic, and onion.
3. Add salt then pour the coconut milk. Bring to boil.
4. Put the cut string beans and squash to cook.
5. Simmer for few minutes then serve.
A combination of sweet tocino with tomato and egg in a fried rice completes an energizing breakfast.
1. Cut the tocino in small pieces then boil it for few minutes before frying.
2. Turn upside down to cook it evenly. Set aside.
3. Fry the egg. Cut the tomato then set aside.
4. Use the oil from the tocino in cooking the fried rice to get its flavor. Put one egg then mix it nonstop until cooked.
5. Arrange in a platter then serve.
When a loved one is sick, this thick porridge of rice is often served as a meal on its own. Its variation depends upon the side dishes used as flavors to make it more delicious.
Ground black pepper
Hard boiled egg
1. Saute chicken in chopped ginger, garlic, and onion.
2. Add fish sauce, ground black pepper, and salt to taste. Bring to boil.
3. Put rice and water. Let it boil in low fire until rice becomes soft, and meat becomes tender.
4. When it is ready, put it in a bowl then add fried garlic, hard boiled egg, and chopped scallion on top. Calamansi is optional. Serve hot and enjoy!