Imagine the different possibilities that you can match with this coated crunchy shrimp. Try your own favorite choice of side dish to enjoy.
Ground black pepper
Cream of mushroom
1. Peel the shrimps and remove the hard sharp part of the its head.
2. Pour the scrumbled egg evenly to the peeled shrimp. Then combine flour, paprika, thyme leaves, ground black peper, and salt.
3. Cover the shrimps properly with coating mix. Deep fry then set aside.
4. Dissolve the cream of mushroom in water then boil it with the green until cooked.
5. Serve the coated shrimps with the green peas. Enjoy!