From a simple merienda to a glamorous occasion, this vegetable delight is light and sweet to eat.
Ground meat of pork, shrimp, and chicken
A. For the filling
1. Saute the ground meat of pork, shrimp, and chicken in garlic and onion. Add fish sauce, salt, and water. Bring to boil until tender.
2. Add chopped tofu and sweet potato. Let it cook then include the chopped celery, turnip, carrots, beans, beans sprout and cabbage. Let it simmer for few minutes then set aside.
b. For the wrapper
1. Combine eggs, milk, flour, oil, and salt in a bowl. Mix well to liquify properly with no lumps.
2. Get a non stick pan, then apply butter in the surface.
3. Pour small amount of the mixture to form a thin round wrapper. Cook it to dry.
C. For the sauce
1. Mix and boil water with diluted corn starch and brown sugar. Add soy sauce with minced garlic and ground peanuts.
2. Stir constantly to thicken. Simmer for few minutes then set aside.
1. Roll the filling inside the wrapper with lettuce on top. Put it on a plate.
2. Pour the sauce then sprinkle small amount of minced garlic and ground peanuts. Serve.