Eating boiled or fried seafood is always fun! But cooking it with different ingredients and a tasty sauce adds more excitement and delight.
Asean green mussel
1. Clean and boil the shrimps, squids, and mussels. Remove the hard shells, peel shrimps, and cut the squids. Also boil and peel the quail eggs then set aside.
2. Cut and fry the squid balls, crab stick, and kikiam with the chicken meat. Set aside.
3. Saute seafood and mushroom with chopped garlic and onions. Add fish sause, salt, ketsup, water with dissolved flour to thicken sauce, butter, and oyster sauce. Let it boil.
4. Add the cut veggies and all the ingredients. Mix well then simmer for minutes. Serve and enjoy.:)
Consider a little twist of ingredients in this caldereta dish. Instead of pork and beans, I used green beans. No liver spread this time in the sauce, but still the same spicy delight you will surely enjoy.
Bay and laurel leaves
Ground black pepper
1. Boil the chicken meat until tender in vinegar, soy sauce, bay and laurel leaves, ground black pepper, garlic, and water.
2. Sautè chopped garlic and onion then include the cut potato, carrot, chili pepper, bell pepper, and green beans.
3. Combine all the ingredients then pour the tomato sauce. Add sugar and salt.
4. Simmer for few minutes. Mix well then serve.