The appearance of this dish shows a simple art in tasteful cooking. Its luscious flavor is already good, but when cut in rolls, an elegant style makes it more delicious.
Cheese and cheese spread
Ground black pepper
1. Debone the chicken breast then slice it in a thin broad cut.
2. Marinate the chicken in mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper for few hours.
3. Drain the marinated chicken and lay it flat. Put the bacon strips and cheese on top then roll it. Stick some toothpicks to keep it tight.
4. Beat eggs and mix some flour as its coating. Fry it to seal the rolls.
5. After frying, steam the rolls for about an hour. Cut in flat rounds then set aside.
6. Mix mustard sauce drops, cheese spread, flour, sugar, ketsup, and water. Boil and stir it well. Simmer for few minutes then serve it as the sauce. Pour it to the sliced rolls then… enjoy eating!