This dish is similar to sizzling tofu, but this time, other ingredients were added to have a tasty twist of flavor.
Chinese soy sauce
1. Fry individually: the chicken, pork, tofu, and sweet potato then set aside.
2. Mix water, ketsup, salt, chinese soy sauce, and oyster sauce then bring to boil.
3. Now put the fried chicken, pork,tofu, and sweet potato cubes in the mixture. Simmer for few minutes.
4. Then add the green bell peppers, celery, onion, onion leaves, and red chili.
5. Mix well then turn off the fire. Serve.
A little twist of ingredients and shorter time to cook comparing to Pork Afritada, but still, the same saucy meaty taste for this dish.
Ground black pepper
Pork and beans
1. Saute the chicken in chopped garlic, onion, and tomatoes. Add fish sauce, bay leaves, ground black pepper, and salt. Bring to boil then pour the tomato sauce. Let the meat becomes tender under low fire. Add water as needed.
2. Add the cut potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, hot chillies. When the vegetables are cooked, add the pork and beans then simmer for a minute. Serve and enjoy.