Call it a heavy meal. Just right to boost enough strength to start a hectic day.
Himalayan pink salt
1. Boil pork in soy sauce and calamansi juice. Cook until tender then fry.
2. Put butter in boiling water then blanch the mixed veggies in few seconds. Drain. Season with Himalayan Pink Salt then set aside.
3. Saute minced garlic until turned golden brown in color, then mixed the plain rice. Arrange all on a platter, serve and enjoy!
Mothers need to prepare a healthy meal for their children before going to school. A good breakfast such as this is surely the one they need to try.
Ground black pepper
1. Cut chicken meat in chunks, boil it in salt and butter, cook until tender, fry then set aside.
2. Saute asparagus in chopped garlic. Add ground black pepper and salt. Turn upside down to cook.
3. Pour small amount of vinegar, let it simmer for a minute.
4. Arrange the asparagus on a plate with roasted sesame dressing on top. Now add the chicken chunks on the side. Serve and enjoy.