A meat dish should have maximum taste and flavor if its right tenderness is achieved. Same with the veggies that we combine in it.
Beef lean meat
1. Saute the beef in garlic and onion. Add salt and water.Let it cook intil tender.
2. When the the beef is tender, add the cauliflower and broccoli. Let it half cooked then pour the oyster sauce. Blend evenly then simmer for minutes then serve.
Adobo changes in different ingredients you want to put. Make it sweet or spicy, creamy and saucy. Pinoy style in many tasteful forms.
Ground black pepper
1. Boil pork in vinegar, soy sauce, ground black pepper, water,garlic, and bay leaf. Let it cook until tender.
2. Saute the cooked pork in garlic, onion with the cut sweet potatoes. Include the sauce then add sugar. Let it simmer for minutes then serve.
A more simple version of curry is here to awaken your Asean spirit. Less ingredients compare to other versions, but not less in good taste.
Golden curry mix
Green long pepper
1. Saute pork in ginger, garlic, and onion. Add salt and fish salt. Add water as needed until pork becomes tender.
2. Put the golden curry mix,chopped potatoes, and carrots. Simmer for few minutes then add the green long pepper. Serve and enjoy!