Sometimes, to start a new taste does not mean you need a new set of ingredients. All you have to do is blend in the old ones with one another to create something different out of it.
Groung black pepper
Water cooking oul
1. Boil both bihon and canton noodles until cooked. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute shrimp and chicken in garrlic and onion. Add the squidballs to fry. Add soy sauce, gish sauce, ground black pepper,water and salt.
3. Put all the cut vegies until half cook then mix the cooked noodles. Serve with hard boiled and calamansi. Enjoy!
A meat dish should have maximum taste and flavor if its right tenderness is achieved. Same with the veggies that we combine in it.
Beef lean meat
1. Saute the beef in garlic and onion. Add salt and water.Let it cook intil tender.
2. When the the beef is tender, add the cauliflower and broccoli. Let it half cooked then pour the oyster sauce. Blend evenly then simmer for minutes then serve.
Adobo changes in different ingredients you want to put. Make it sweet or spicy, creamy and saucy. Pinoy style in many tasteful forms.
Ground black pepper
1. Boil pork in vinegar, soy sauce, ground black pepper, water,garlic, and bay leaf. Let it cook until tender.
2. Saute the cooked pork in garlic, onion with the cut sweet potatoes. Include the sauce then add sugar. Let it simmer for minutes then serve.