Serving this salad cold adds refreshment even before or after the main dish. The coolness of its flavor will surely make your day fresh.
Himalayan pink salt
1. Steam the crab meat in a minute then shred it in thin long strips with the cucumber. Peel the ripe mango, and cut into small cubes.
2. Put the fresh cut lettuce on a salad plate. Join the cucumber and crab meat, then the ripe mango cubes. Sprinkle the himalayan pink salt to taste, then put the japanese mayo as dressing. Serve and enjoy!
No special ingredient, no special procedure. Just enjoy the taste of this natural food in a very simple way.
1. Just steam the corn for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Sometimes, to start a new taste does not mean you need a new set of ingredients. All you have to do is blend in the old ones with one another to create something different out of it.
Groung black pepper
Water cooking oul
1. Boil both bihon and canton noodles until cooked. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute shrimp and chicken in garrlic and onion. Add the squidballs to fry. Add soy sauce, gish sauce, ground black pepper,water and salt.
3. Put all the cut vegies until half cook then mix the cooked noodles. Serve with hard boiled and calamansi. Enjoy!