Twist and turn ingredients in a spicy creamy pasta is exciting. A little bit of sweetness will add up to its taste and flavor. Enjoy this delight… and be happy!
Spicy Tuna in flakes
All purpose cream
Pasta herb spice blend
1. Boil the pasta noodles until cooked the set aside.
For the carbonara sauce:
2. Sauté the peeled shrimp and spicy tuna flakes in garlic and onion.
Add a little bit of oyster sauce to flavor, and add salt.
3. Pour the cream then add water. Bring to boil then sprinkle it with the pasta herb spice blend.
4. Add the grated cheese. Add a little bit of sugar to sweet.
5. Put pasta noodles on a plate then carbonara sauce on top. Serve and enjoy!
Serving this salad cold adds refreshment even before or after the main dish. The coolness of its flavor will surely make your day fresh.
Himalayan pink salt
1. Steam the crab meat in a minute then shred it in thin long strips with the cucumber. Peel the ripe mango, and cut into small cubes.
2. Put the fresh cut lettuce on a salad plate. Join the cucumber and crab meat, then the ripe mango cubes. Sprinkle the himalayan pink salt to taste, then put the japanese mayo as dressing. Serve and enjoy!
No special ingredient, no special procedure. Just enjoy the taste of this natural food in a very simple way.
1. Just steam the corn for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!