Twist and turn ingredients in a spicy creamy pasta is exciting. A little bit of sweetness will add up to its taste and flavor. Enjoy this delight… and be happy!
Spicy Tuna in flakes
All purpose cream
Pasta herb spice blend
1. Boil the pasta noodles until cooked the set aside.
For the carbonara sauce:
2. Sauté the peeled shrimp and spicy tuna flakes in garlic and onion.
Add a little bit of oyster sauce to flavor, and add salt.
3. Pour the cream then add water. Bring to boil then sprinkle it with the pasta herb spice blend.
4. Add the grated cheese. Add a little bit of sugar to sweet.
5. Put pasta noodles on a plate then carbonara sauce on top. Serve and enjoy!